Pages

The big picture...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dodging raindrops - Xmas challenge week 1

The weather here is pants. Windy and rainy and windy and rainy...you get the picture. I spend much of my pre walk time checking the rain radar to see how safe it is to venture out. Because of course I'll melt if I get wet :).

I've set myself an informal 'Xmas challenge'. The challenge is to stay 'on plan' between now and Christmas - I seem to be more successful with small time based goals to work to. Sometime's it's going on holiday or having visitors. This time it's Christmas. 9 weeks. And a few Christmas parties but I can do it.

This weeks wrap up:
  • Weight: 84.3 (down 2.3kg)
  • Exercise: 4 / 7 days
  • Overall thoughts: Shit, I made it through a whole week and managed to exercise to make up for muffins and even lost weight.Yep, 3 years on and the fuel in / energy out equation still amazes me. No ☹'s this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...