Pages

The big picture...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Slowly but surely

D is out mountain biking with a friend and I had a shit day at work so I came home and had a glass of wine. I was about to pour another when I absent-mindedly clicked on a few of your blogs and reflected on how my day had gone aside from work.
  1. Today was the first day that I've been able to walk down stairs (up has been fine) since my awesome sports injury
  2. I managed to say no to free chocolate biscuits that my manager was handing out at a workshop this morning. 
  3. My belt has just reached the last usable notch so I'm going to have a stab a hole in it and cut some off the end. 
Those are 3 super positive things in my world. Not to mention the Biggest Loser season finale (season 11?) is on tonight. What would Bob say? He'd tell me to get off my arse and get moving. So I did. A very slow 44 minutes, some limping, some not. But I did it and now I feel great! Off to read more of your blogs - thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your injury is getting better! That is so frustrating. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. I found a broken link on your site. If you could get a hold of me at haileyxhailey gmail.com, I would be happy to point it out to you.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...